• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I shoo the Buneary out of the Cupboard, and Mario(?) stomps the Goomba into nothingness. Honoka travels to 1776 and adds a couple items of interest: Thomas Jefferson’s Swivel Chair and the Turtle Submersible. Cupboard: Austronaut Honoka Musket Antikythera mechanism Baby Jesus Dark Chocolate...
  2. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I throw open the Cupboard doors and admire the clean, open space with joy, then add an Dark Chocolate Anvil to the Cupboard. Yes, it’s literally an anvil made out of dark chocolate. Astronaut Honoka travels to the Devonian period and brings back a live Pterygotus. What a marvelous giant sea...
  3. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

(Btw I think you forgot to add/remove an item and add the newly created Manifestos) I add Elsa to the Cupboard, who can use her ice powers to freeze things and in other various ways. She decides that a perfect stack of 640 manifestos is quite enough, and freezes the group of Karl Marx clones...
  4. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add in the good old Eraser, which can transform an item once a turn by erasing the letters in its name so as to leave a new word or phrase. This turn, I use it to erase the “arx Pl” from the Marx Plush, leaving some Mush in its place. I guess that’s not doing mush anymore. *ba-dum tss*...
  5. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I sure hope y’all have been keeping track of everything, because I give up on checking the math :v I add a Bulldozer to the Cupboard. Once a turn, it can be used to shove something else out. For my first turn driving it, I push Ralsei out of the cupboard. Cupboard: Eraser Ctrl Z (adds an item...
  6. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

With Clock King’s help, I look over the schedule and update it properly, discovering a Fireball and the correct number of other items have been added to the Cupboard. However, becoming overwhelmed by the influx of items and timed effects to keep track of, I take a long journey to a mystical...
  7. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

Wouldn’t there be 4 of the Sig-bringing Ladybugs now? How about we throw a Sid into the mix? No, not the sloth, science kid, or former toy torturer. I add Sidney Glass from the show Once Upon a Time. Oh yeah, and a second Chaos appears and all of the countdowns update. Shiny New Cupboard: Sig's...
  8. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

After analyzing the contents and taking inventory, I have determined that there should already be a second Sig in the Cupboard as of last post, and that there should be two more each Sigs and Ladybugs arriving next post, if I have that figured out correctly. Anyways, I add the Clock King to the...
  9. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Plush Toy Puma to the Cupboard because it rhymes with the other things. Cupboard: Shirokuma Kurokuma Plush Toy Puma
  10. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

A Munchlax Maker? I know someone on Discord that would make a wonderful gift for. Yoink! And Brewster brews more coffee, I guess. Cupboard: Monokuma Monomi Munchlax Time Lock (3/20) Mother Penguin Brewster Cup of Coffee ×1.5
  11. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

Time for me to get back into this! I add a nice, shiny roll of Wrapping Paper to the Cupboard. Then, I use the Eraser to remove the “n ional Merg g Dev” from the Dimensional Merging Device, turning it into Dimes in Ice. Cupboard: Dimes in Ice Eraser The Minus Pencil Wrapping Paper
  12. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I eagerly remove and drink one of the brewing bird’s beverages, so he prepares another one to replace it. Sailor Pluto calls back the Eyeball Tree. Cupboard: Pumpkaboo Teto Kasane Brewster Cup of Coffee ×2 Demogorgon Sailor Pluto Eyeball Tree
  13. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

(I assume Munchlax is still supposed to be there and you just neglected to add it to the Cupboard list) I add a Pumpkaboo to the Cupboard. Captain Falcon is almost ready to punch something again. Cupboard: Shiny Stunfisk Captain Falcon (1 posts left) Shiny Chandelure Munchlax Pumpkaboo
  14. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Shiny Chandelure to the Cupboard. Captain Falcon looks nearly ready to punch something again. Cupboard: Shiny Stunfisk x35 Blue Corn Chip x264 Captain Falcon (1 posts left) Undodog Shiny Chandelure
  15. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add an Anorith to the Cupboard. Dean chases off the Bokoblin, and due to a tails flip, Tae scares off Wario. Maxwell makes the Handy Dandy Notebook a Sandy Handy Dandy Notebook, and I Duplic-8 the Corn Chips. Sailor Pluto summons a Nanu trading card, which I use to replace one of the Shiny...
  16. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Handy Dandy Notebook to the Cupboard. I Duplic-8-inate the 5 Blue Corn Chips into 40. In lieu of a coin, I resort to flipping a wood chip and get tails, so Tae Yamada scares AntiScepticEye out of the Cupboard. Guzzlord eats a Ganondorf, along with the three games left by Markiplier. I...
  17. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Blue Corn Chip to the Cupboard, and immediately multiply it by 8 with the Duplic-8-inator. I flip a coin and my result is heads, so Tae munches on three of the eight Corn Chips. Guzzlord, meanwhile, snacks on four Ganondorf. Sailor Pluto conjures up a Dusk Stone from all the way back in...
  18. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

The excitement of Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day has been over, sadly, for days, so I add a Teal Plastic Garbage Bag to the Cupboard. During a turn, everything Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day themed can be scooped right into the garbage bag and taken out of the Cupboard all at once, which is precisely what...
  19. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a traditional Teal Plastic Wing Nut Tree to the Cupboard, which can be shaken to drop up to five Teal Plastic Wing Nuts every turn, which I immediately do. I multiply the 397 Teal Plastic Wing Nuts by 8 with the Duplic-8-inator. The Waterwraith rolls over and crushes Gorosaurus, but when...
  20. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add festive Teal Plastic Wing Nut Glasses to the Cupboard. Doof rebuilds his Duplic-8-inator, multiplying the 6 Teal Plastic Wing Nuts by 8 into 48. The Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut then adds a 49th. Waterwraith rolls around some more, flattening the Cap, picking up the sticker, and mangling...