• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Gabo2oo

What would a Sun & Moon movie have been like?

Featured Pokémon? Plot lines? New antagonists like usual or just focused on the already big main cast? Roles of each classmate? I keep wondering how the artstyle would've looked like, as well.
  2. Gabo2oo

Madame Boss fanart by Masaaki Iwane

This is extremely important and I don't know which thread could it have fitted in View: https://twitter.com/animator1965/status/1103633205612015616 That's it. Have a nice day.
  3. Gabo2oo

Logo Discussion and Speculation thread

The new Japanese "Pokémon" logo is directly based on the western version that's been around since the '90s. It even uses the same "o" on the first character (where a Poké Ball used to be). It also has the same symbol that was on the protagonist's shirt in the trailer.
  4. Gabo2oo

An interesting observation I had today (also why I defend adaptation over translation)

So I was at my aunt's place and noticed my two cousins and their step-sister watching the Kalos League on Netfilx. They're all between 8 and 9-years old. I never, ever have seen anyone watching the Pokémon anime IRL besides me, so I went up and joined them. This is the Latin American dub, for...
  5. Gabo2oo

Music XY&Z performed by ЯeaL

The full video is here on YouTube, but it's region locked.
  6. Gabo2oo

Review EP134: The Valley of Lizardon! Until We Meet Again!!

EP134 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This is the 6th episode of Pocket Monsters Anime Premier 10. It was chosen by Shōko Nakagawa, err... y'know, Shokotan. She does... lots of stuff? Recurring actress for the movies, singer of three endings in the anime. She's currently...
  7. Gabo2oo

Help: I'm looking for a specific XY promo...

I recall sometime during the XY series, some sort of poll was made to determine the most popular main characters. I think it was done to promote one of the upcoming movies at the time and the voice actors were featured too, but I'm not 100% sure. What I do recall is that it was divided by a...
  8. Gabo2oo

Review EP039: Forest of Pikachu

EP039 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This is the 5th episode of Pocket Monsters Anime Premier 10. It was chosen by Asuca Hayashi, singer of A Small Thing (M06's ending) and Oracion's Theme (M20's ending). Animation: Team Iguchi Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita Storyboard...
  9. Gabo2oo

Review EP021: Bye-Bye Butterfree

EP021 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This episode was chosen for Pocket Monsters Anime Premier by Rica Matsumoto, Satoshi's voice actress. Animation: Team Ota Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi Storyboard: Yūji Asada Assistant director: Yūji Asada Animation director: Akihiro...
  10. Gabo2oo

Episodes with the longest cold opens?

This is rather trivial, but I was re-watching the Team Flare finale and noticed that the cold open for the first episode was four full minutes long. I had even forgotten about the opening theme until it kicked in. Does anyone remember some other episodes with noticeable long cold opens? I do...
  11. Gabo2oo

Music Mezase Pokémon Master - 20th Anniversary (Full Version)

What do you guys think? I love how the second section turned out (from 1:12 to 1:41 in particular).
  12. Gabo2oo

...Any official Citron figures in Japan (or anywhere)?

...You see, a kinda-family-friend is going to Japan for some time, and since I'm clueless about buying online, I can't miss the opportunity. Citron (Clemont) is my favorite character in the whole franchise, but I love human Pokémon characters in general as well. The thing is, I pretty much suck...
  13. Gabo2oo

Attending to a Pokémon fan event... is it worthwhile?

Hello... you see, I'm not very good at this stuff so I believe I could ask here for opinions... This weekend, a big convention for Pokémon fans across the country called Pokémon Day Chile will be held where I live. It's an annual event where different activities are done, such as tournaments...
  14. Gabo2oo

Team Rocket related post from the series' sound director

So, Masafumi Mima posted something on Twitter that appears to be related to the Team Rocket trio's role in the XY series, but that's kind of the only thing I can make out of it. It doesn't seem to be something of extreme importance, but I'm really curious to know what's this about. Any ideas...
  15. Gabo2oo

GEN VI: Hidden Ability Swirlix

Hello there, I'm in need for any Swirlix with Unburden as its ability. I'm a casual battler, so I don't have competitive Pokémon; but if you want any rare Pokémon from any generation for collecting, breeding, etc, I can probably offer it, just ask for it so we can make a deal here. Even if you...
  16. Gabo2oo

How do you think the XY series' first opening and ending will be like?

Each time a new anime series comes out, there is one thing that needs to prominently stand out, and that is the first opening to it. The first opening to a series has to convey a message about how the expecting new beginning will be like, and it needs to have an animation that presents us to new...