• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I put yet another pie in the cupboard. This one's explosive blueberry. Astronaut Honoka goes back in time a few days, and instead of doing anything productive, retroactively corrects her name in the last post. SMG4!Mario annoys SMG4 while SMG4!Luigi tries to get away from the nonsense. This...
  2. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Pie-Flavored Black Hole sucks up everything in the cupboard due to the last two posts not doing it's effects, in turn due to the me forgetting to mention it's effects are still there. I somehow put a ransomware on MS-DOS, ruining the OS. A Time-Traveling Technician warps in takes the faulty...
  3. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

chibighost, you were supposed to update all the timers. Well, I won't be lazy, and update the countdowns. You also need to remember to do all the effects so they all happen. Finally, black holes collapses on their own, you don't just SAY they collapse when you want them to, chibighost. Why am I...
  4. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Time Lock re-syncs itself and the window. I insert the Pie-Flavored Black Hole. Pie-Flavored Black Hole's Effects: Sucks up a minimum of 5 target items each turn. If it can't, sucks up everything in the cupboard, including itself, then adds a cupboard destroying item. Other effects can't add...
  5. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Time Lock re-syncs. Mother Penguin barfs ouWHAT THE CRAP HOW DID THAT GET BACK HERE?! Monokuma kills Monomi for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and adds a P-Switch. Brewster makes another cup of coffee, but soon after the Munchlaxes eat all the cups of coffee again. The Magic Paintbrush...
  6. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

Alright, then... Omnipotent Pineapple & Mother Penguin die by Omnipotent Pineapple. out of nowhere, Monokuma kills Brewster, and adds another geode. Munchlax eats the 1.5 cups of coffee instead of drinking it, bypassing said rule. Meanwhile, a seemingly familiar sight has snuck in... Cupboard...
  7. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Timelock re-syncs. Meanwhile, I murder Mother Penguin. Omnipotent Pineapple makes itself erase the entirety of the existance (cupboard included) from existence after seeing its Revivor murdered, bypassing the Timelock due to omnipotency, leaving some suspicious items. Void: Swirly Sucker...
  8. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I put in a Malfunctioning Malfunctioning Time Machine. Everything resets from the beginning, but not really. now stop let's stop ping-ponging, it's getting annoying. We desperately need a reset, and I'll be going on vacation. Cupboard: Chocolate Chip Eggs A cookie
  9. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I put in a Black Hole, clearing the entire cupboard. We really need a reset. There was too many objects. Cupboard: <empty> *Remember, next person adds 2 objects!*
  10. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I use the pencil to tack "Destroyer" onto the end of "Dimensional Merging Device", and put in... THE STICKY NUKE. It'll clean up the mess that is the contents of this cupboard. Effect: Destroys everything in 3 turns. Can't be removed until that happens. Also negates all other effects. I use the...