• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. CuboneKing

I will always be CuboneKing.

I guess this is how blogs work now. Works for me. Kinda wish I could go through my old blog because that’s where the juiciest stuff happened, but oh well. Hey guys. I have no idea if anyone who remembers me still uses this site. But back in 2009-2011, I basically lived here. I felt more like...
  2. CuboneKing

Top that!

I like playing this in real life, and I bet it could work here. Anyway, it will start with me in this very post, saying an object. The next poster must come up with something that will destroy, outclass, or otherwise defeat the object. The next poster will come up with something better, so on...
  3. CuboneKing

Island Living *CuboneKing and Octavia*

The only passengers on a run-down boat to Isshu, James and Luna end up on a nearby island. Will they ever get off? Sign-up form: Humans Name: Age: Gender: Personality: History: Pokemon Species: Name: Gender: Personality: Moves: Other: Let's get this started. Name: James...
  4. CuboneKing

Total Drama Pokemon discussion

Discuss TDP here. Suggestions? Here. Rants? Here. That kind of stuff.
  5. CuboneKing

Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 2

Screaming Bidoof: Yum Psy Linun Omega Natasha Ally Eliminated Day 1 LeeLee The Eeveelution Killer Feebas: Surge Root Kesha Jane Taio Roger Stacy Synthesis ---- Alpha was tapping his foot. "Seto, why aren't they here already?"
  6. CuboneKing

James and Alpha's birthday party

Oi, I am copying other RPers on this. If you got the VM, you're invited! Sign up for the biggest, awesomest RP party ever! Sign-ups look like: Name: James McPhil Species: Human Appearance: Casual clothes in red and black, long brown hair Personality: Somewhat airheaded yet friendly, but...
  7. CuboneKing

Blog draft publishing

There might already be a thread on this, but how do I publish blog drafts?
  8. CuboneKing

Total Drama Pokemon: NO SLOTS LEFT

As the name suggests, this is a Pokemon version of Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour. Yay. The rules: There are 16 slots. You will be divided into two teams of eight. At the start of a new day, I will provide a challenge, usually a trivia question. Each team will be given time to do...
  9. CuboneKing

VM trouble

I've recently received two VMs, and am unable to respond due to my VMs being closed. I can't open them. Every profile I visit has it this way. Is anyone else having this problem and how do I fix it?
  10. CuboneKing

World Domination plan

Like the title says, this is a world domination plan. Example: Like that. I'll continue from those quotes. ...A tranquilizer gun. I get one at...
  11. CuboneKing

Your past usertitles

In this thread, you post your past usertitles, like the title suggests. XD Most of you don't remember all of your past titles. Post what you remember.... I just happen to remember all of mine. I'm a Cubone. FEAR ME!!!! Fade in... Fade out... MIGHT be back SUMMER Triple battles = Epic win Name's...
  12. CuboneKing

Tiers

Why don't we just delete the article, remove all mentions, and forget about it?!
  13. CuboneKing

The Alfalfa Game

In this game, you spell "Alfalfa". First poster:"a" Next:"l" Next"f" and so on. Rinse and repeat. A
  14. CuboneKing

A shipping game

In this game, one makes a shipping with the user above and another user! It must be given a name. NO STEW POTS ALLOWED!!!!
  15. CuboneKing

Cubone's Adventure (The Legend of the PokéPacks)

Cubone's Adventure is a series about a Cubone. Hence the name.