• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. PkmnTrainerV

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

Well... I never thought Ash would be getting decidueye, I was pretty insistent on his Torracat evolving, and those ended up being true. Not everyone thinks the same way. And the comment I responded to said that we will not get any fully evolved Galar starter since all of them are not marketable...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Cinderace is stereotypically "cool" though, and really marketable.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I'd like if Koharu actually befriends a lot of Pokémon throughout the course of the series while not capturing one herself. Would be a nice contrast to Go and maintain her not being crazy over Pokémon. The befriended Pokemon would rise to her aid whenever needed (imagine Gengar attacking...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, personally Go catching Pokémon every episode and every single one of them automatically befriending them is one of my issues, along with how his goal treats Pokémon as collectibles when they’re supposed to be living, breathing organisms with their own personalities.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

At least one character in XY had a goal at any given time though, Serena didn’t have a goal, but Ash had one he was actively working towards. In this series both characters have vague goals, and the "moving towards" the goal for Go happens to be incredibly boring with him capturing random...