• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. dCraw

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

As was my "ray of sunshine" post. But I agree, there is no reason to keep discussing this here. Moving on
  2. dCraw

Ofc, but by being so negative and hoping for people to be disappointed your kinda of being a bummer. There are nicer ways to express your negative opinion. Was all i was getting at. As you said, peace!
  3. dCraw

I never understand the time you point out to, if it's happening isnt it going to be in 1h34 minutes from now?
  4. dCraw

Its usually at 3.pm where i AM and its 3.04..
  5. dCraw

I think crobatair was also active there?
  6. dCraw

That "leak" has been discussed 3 pages ago. I'll leave my opinion here again tho.
  7. dCraw

Saying "Nintendo really outdid themselves on this game" instead of Game Freak is a basic mistake a fan would make, not an employer.
  8. dCraw

Quoting the good ol' Arctic Monkeys "Anticipation has the habit to set you up.. for disappointment (...)"
  9. dCraw

Thank you the other image was Impossible to read.
  10. dCraw

I think the trailer would come out the day after the announcement as usual. There is really no need to make us wait a whole week. Edit: goddamn autocorrect sucks!
  11. dCraw

Slightly off topic but i would love if the female protag looked like Yellow from Pokémon adventures. But still be customizable.
  12. dCraw

This is why i didn't vote. If they can't, evolve I'm picking Pikachu. However if they can evolve.. give me my Espeon baby!!!
  13. dCraw

Not if they dont communicate with SM and USUM.
  14. dCraw

Thanks i was getting kinda scared eheh. Yup! And I've been playing competitive since gen IV so i know how annoying/useful she can be, depending on whose team she is in.
  15. dCraw

Did you guys even read my post? It was pokémons i never had used before and forgettable ones. Blissey fit the first part as it is kinda hard to use it in a playthrough..
  16. dCraw

The only time i used a Seaking in a team was when i made a team of "Mons I never ever ever used/Forgettable" in Pearl. It had Seaking, Blissey, Cherrim, Chatot and honestly i cant even remember that last two, from how forgettable they were :l poor fellas Edit: Mind you this was post XY era
  17. dCraw

Man the Kangaskhan pre-evo just makes sense. Have you bred a Kangaskhan, it's the absolute weirdest thing that a baby is born with a baby on it's pouch. It could be like Wynaut and evolve at level 15 or something super early but as it is it's so weird ahah. I agree with Pinsir and Hera not...
  18. dCraw

For conversation sake: Alternative evolution for Weepinbell (to rival Belossom) Farfetch'd evolution Dewgong evolution (kinda but not really to rival Walrein, but I think Dewgong is one of those mons that looks like it can still evolve) Hypno evolution (could totally see him part Dark type)...