• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. NeoMiniTails

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

I personally think Pokemon 2019 makes sense from a character development perspective. Ash becoming a research fellow after living with two professors and helping with the ultrabeast situation just makes sense. It also seems that in the Pokemon World, many striving trainers turn to research at...
  2. NeoMiniTails

For me, this reminds me of how I felt during the Advanced Generation. I was angry that Misty was gone and didn't really give the series a chance despite hearing some people say it was best but I stuck with those that were disdainful of the anime and of Haruka/May. Sometimes I would say, "This...
  3. NeoMiniTails

"I like it; I love it. I want some mo' of it." I say in my Tim McGraw voice. I actually really enjoy the new series. I don't think its right to say "nobody" enjoys it. I like that the anime, movies, and games are not afraid to move in new directions. I can't say I agree with this thread.