• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Scruffyjay

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

No one owes anyone an apology for being skeptical, also grookey is not a lemur lol
  2. Scruffyjay

Now we wait for leaks of the starter evolutions. Hopefully I like them more than the starters' base stages, I'm not a big fan of these.
  3. Scruffyjay

Can we talk about how BEAUTIFUL these games look? Omg. They're just gorgeous.
  4. Scruffyjay

Idk if I like the starters, but omg sword and shield I love the names and logos
  5. Scruffyjay

I don't know, I really like his lion one. But I'm biased towards lions. I also disliked 2 out of 3 of the starters, so it might just be a subjective thing. But also wouldn't be surprising because it's very very easy to just grab a popular image and say it's yours.
  6. Scruffyjay

I looked and I think he might be. His coloring/shading style is pretty consistent and looks like how the starters are. And even if he's not the artist, they're probably still fake
  7. Scruffyjay

Do we have a source, btw? Like who is this artist/what page? Would be helpful to show others who still believe
  8. Scruffyjay

Yeah, I figured they were fake. RIP Mr. Limbs.
  9. Scruffyjay

Awww, I like delphox. And incineroar. Even if the case for both of them is that the previous stages are better (braixen is my favorite pokemon tied with lucario) Honestly I hated incineroar at first and disliked delphox. Both grew on me.
  10. Scruffyjay

Ughh, I'm supposed to be on a new sleeping schedule to fix my circadian rhythm disorder but pokemon is making me want to stay up all night. How am I supposed to sleep like this? Somebody knock me out!
  11. Scruffyjay

It's been 9 years since the last ranger game, I feel like it's a dead series.
  12. Scruffyjay

I don't think it's that they hate cute things. I looovvveee cute things but I don't think that sheep is cute. Nor the mole when it's not half-hidden in the ground.
  13. Scruffyjay

Not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed, lol. Thank you for correcting that. Still gonna call it Mr. Limbs tho.
  14. Scruffyjay

I meeaan, it could be an error on my part, or an error on the translator sites' parts, but I like to think its name is Mr. Limbs.
  15. Scruffyjay

No matter what translator I use, it says that the words under the tardigrade's feet say "Mr. feet/limbs". (Well, some just say mr., but google also gives mr. limbs as a second alternate translation)
  16. Scruffyjay

Someone posted the water starter to go with the sheep/mole starter leaks I still think the sheep and mole are ugly but DAMN I love that water bear
  17. Scruffyjay

I'm opposite in that I love solgaleo and midnight lycanroc. I got sun and had my friend evolve my lycanroc and send it back.
  18. Scruffyjay

Pokemon super mystery dungeon was called "the definitive pokemon mystery dungeon game" (on the back of the box, no less), so I kind of got the impression that it was the final one.
  19. Scruffyjay

Lol, right as I give up we get an announcement. Omg. I'm so excited I could die
  20. Scruffyjay

Well, I'm officially boarding the "nothing on pokemon day" train