• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. V

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

The plot. If anything in this series was realistic, then Piplup's bubble beam would make him risk dehydration and lack of oxygen every single time he used it since obviously he can't hold that much water and air in his body without creating a super pressurized ice chamber or pulling it from...
  2. V

The argument is not comparing living creatures to robots and tables. The argument is that the anime has always run on the logic that things are bigger than they appear when the plot demands it. In a series where physics, chemistry, and biology are perpetually on vacation, I don't see why the...
  3. V

Absolutely. We've had entire series not bat an eye at how it's not possible to simply condense so much stuff into a confined space and still have room. I don't see why worrying about the space of a park would be an issue unless OLM decides to make it an issue.
  4. V

I don't get the comparisons to Laurence III yet. The sub made it quite clear that Misty had more of a problem with Laurence III not using a pokeball like a sensible person. In a world where backpacks can hold entire kitchens (Cilan) or endless supplies of explosives (Clemont), I personally...
  5. V

Absolutism, yay. It's a naked display of arrogance to try to speak for the fandom this way rather than some movement or sect within the fandom.