• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. K

Preview JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

I guess the intention is that more Japanese people to watch the new series, they probably left international fans for the Dub. That's why they've never put Sub. Japanese franchise usually only consider international fans if they are struggling in Japan. Honestly, they don't really win...
  2. K

It seems Magnolia isn't appearing in Episode 5 either, since she doesn't appear in VA list for that Episode.
  3. K

To be fair, Go's Scorbunny isn't a starter. This Scorbunny is a wild Pokemon (it is the leader of a Pokemon gang). It is still somewhat weird if Pikachu doesn't overpower Scorbunny, but it isn't Trip's Snivy case either.
  4. K

The "finish off" was a mistake of translation. It just say that Hibanny lands a powerful kick on Pikachu (which we already know). A NEW ADVENTURE IN THE GALAR REGION! CHASE AFTER HIBANNY!! Satoshi and Go have arrived in the Galar region for the first time. But immediately after their...
  5. K

I think Kanto is the region that will receive more focus. I mean, it has sense they show Galar pretty soon, since the game has been releasing at similar time. However, the need to promote the game will end quite quickly. The anime is promoting the franchise in general. That's why you have...
  6. K

The synopsis says the Ivysaur issue is Ash and Go's first mission. So, according to the story, it is at the same level with the Daimax issue. They say Ash and Go have a base in Sakuragi Lab. We have even seen their beds in the Laboratory. So, I don't think Ash and Go will stay a lot of time in...
  7. K

In fact, the first region is Kanto. Ash and Go's first mission is investigate something about Ivysaur in Vermillion City in Episode 3. They go to Galar to investigate the Daimax situation. So, the probably return to Kanto after this mystery is resolved (maybe in Episode 5).