• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I add an Electrike with the Minus Ability. Also, I add a Primal Kyogre. Presence of the Pokémon in the cupboard suppresses the effects of the Heat Rotom. Ditto transforms into Dedenne. The Broom Hatter restores the Strawberry cake. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie Klinklang (Plus) Dedenne...
  2. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I add a strawberry cake in the cupboard. If another user adds a food item, all existing special effects become invalid. Hence, I add a cockroach in the cupboard. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie Klinklang (Plus) Dedenne Klinklang (Minus) Enzap Strawberry cake Cockroach
  3. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I add a Dedenne with the Plus Ability. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie Klinklang Dedenne
  4. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Link, the effect of which causes all Pokémon-exclusive stuff to be disintegated. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie