• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. P

DP 99 and 100 titles

Pokéani has new titles up for DP099 and DP100. DP099 (airs 23rd October)- 四天王リョウ!出会いと別れの森! Shitennou Ryou! Forest of separation encounter! DP100 (airs 30th October)- ナエトル、ハヤシガメ…そしてドダイトス! Naetle, Hayashigame... and Dodaitoise! Could this be Naetle's evolution coming up? Is the Dodaitoise...
  2. P

Favourite Karaokemon Song

Since there isn't a poll about Karaokemon, I decided to make one. So which Karaokemon song is your favourite? For me, my favourite would be You & Me & Pokémon. I also like Two Perfect Girls, a great song for Brock but it doesn't beat Takeshi's Paradise, and Pikachu, I choose you, since it's...
  3. P

Hello

I finally decided to join up after lurking here for a while, since the Serebii forums are down most of the time and I can't get my fix there... so, hi, everyone!