• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. K

Arceus has been revealed in the USA!

In my own opinion, I think that they are making way too many pokemon. Arceus is awesome and I really enjoy how it can switch abilities with different plates, but I feel that it doesn't even look like a pokemon. What do you think?
  2. K

Your favorite Pokemon from each generation?

Re: Your favorite pokemon from each geneartion? Gen 1:Venonat Gen 2:Totodile Gen 3:Lunatone Gen 4:Roserade Pokemon games are so much fun! Its really hard to choose favorites XD
  3. K

The Gender Game

indeed it is! 466!
  4. K

The Gender Game

This seems fun! 467
  5. K

Diamond & Pearl Anniversary

Wow! This is very hard to believe! It seems like yesterday I was waiting outside the game store to pick up a game of my own :)!
  6. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Roserade is my favorite pokemon :)! I, personally, would keep its current move set. Although it may be psychic, I think that your move set is perfect! I have one for my Roserade which is very similar to yours and my Roserade is very strong :)!:mail:
  7. K

Hi! I'm the new girl!!

Hi Kelly! I was the new person yesterday! This site offers a lot of pokemon advice and is just so much fun to be a part of :)! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  8. K

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^Loves the pokemon Raichu ;)
  9. K

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

I believe that there should be a remake of Gold and Silver for the DS. If this came to be, a lot of pokemon fans, including myself, would be really happy. This is definitely a great idea!
  10. K

Hello everybody :)

Hello, my name is Kyoko-chan and I am pleased to be a part of this fine website! I love to play pokemon games and talk about anime, and I am a HUGE fan of Kasumi (I have been a guest on this website for a while and love how she is so inspirational!)! I would love to meet each and everyone of you...