• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Hunter Blade

What qualifies as "classic" rock?

There's always been the argument about what "classic" rock is. Some say that's rock and roll such as Elvis, others say it's the mid 60's-late 70's sound of bands such as Cream, Van Halen, and KISS. Others even say the Beatles, but since they have elements of both rock and roll and rock...
  2. Hunter Blade

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Everybody has their own weather. Feel free to share what yours is~ For me it's windy with a clear sky.
  3. Hunter Blade

Fonts and Sizes are infringing on my rights

The dropdown menus for fonts and sizes are unhighlight text when clicked on. Is this happening to anybody else? It wouldn't be a problem if a whole post or blog entry were to be resized or stylized, but trying to do it to single sentences or phrases can be annoying. I could just remember...
  4. Hunter Blade

Forums fail

Alright. So I've been automatically logged off of the forums a few times in the past week. Haven't cleared cookies, haven't clicked Log Out, nothing. And I've been using the "Remember my log in", but it'll still happen. And I had to log in when I got on a few minutes ago. I don't know if...