• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

First time we've seen a Lucario use Dragon Pulse in the anime.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Don't forget that Lillie still had that Ice Stone. I think both of them are likely to evolve, actually.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

That was actually the very first time that I mentioned. It's just weird that they start by being able to see through the disguises, and then go to not being able to do so.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

And then there's also the fact that Ash and friends recognized them through their disguises the first time they ever wore any, but almost never since.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

So, this'll be the first time one of Ash's Pokémon has evolved after he's caught it.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I've been thinking: the Shiny Guzzlord is clearly shown being outside the Stadium, while the other one is on it, right? And the preview mentions "the" Ultra Wormhole when referring to the another Pokémon appearing? Could that Shiny Guzzlord have appeared from another wormhole, while Poipole...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Hopefully not. I sincerely hope the victory is earned through other means.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I guess he just chose to go with his ace during his battle with Gozu and thus expose his identity to Faba, instead of using a Pokémon that the Masked Royal isn't even known of owning, as far as we know right now.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

He could just appear in a flashback, which I personally believe is what's going to happen. It just seems like such a good opportunity, and the upcoming Full Battle also kinda hints towards it.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Lucario: "Hey! A fan favorite has to get his screentime, right?"
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

The hype is on! Gotta wonder, though, why has he never used it before...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm already looking forward to Ash telling his classmates about Guzzlord, and their reactions to it.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I also have high hopes that it will evolve.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Either would be fine, I swear, it's just that the evidence we have is hinting towards Poipole.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. But they'd probably mention a person too if he came along. I think he's just going to appear in a flashback.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I suspect it'll only be in a flashback that Ash undoubtedly has upon seeing Guzzlord. I hope so too. They mentioned a Pokémon. Not a person. My figurative money is on Poipole.