• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Sock: funniers1-5

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

no you don’t. You’re voting wrong and town is going to lose. How about paying attention to real actions instead of claims. Actions speak louder than words. Even has none. He hid until the opportune time. I tried to prevent mislynches and find mafia. Would have helped if everyone wasn’t so...
  2. Sock: funniers1-5

Of course my voting history looks more suspicious because I’ve actually been active instead of lurking. However I didn’t jump in any easy lynches. I advocated against lynches and actually did stuff and built cases instead of sitting and doing nothing and letting town lynch eachother. I tried to...
  3. Sock: funniers1-5

Claim a guilty result, like Even did? I never claimed a guilty result. If even hadn’t come out then I wouldn’t have known he’s mafia. If it wasn’t for your behavior right now I would probably think you were his scum buddy, but I think he decided to litter a real townresult in case something Went...
  4. Sock: funniers1-5

IF I was mafia then now that the indep is dead I could easily say “defnotafunnier is town.” “Evenstar is mafia.” That’s easy for mafia to fake at this point. If I’m mafia then I know exactly who is town and mafia so why choose dead players instead of trying to clear fellow mafia members?
  5. Sock: funniers1-5

Thats an easy excuse for lurking. Anyone could use that as an excuse. Of course I’m not going to softclaum before I hard claim. That would be dumb since if mafia catches it then I’m dead before I come out. Though I did as you say breadcrumb in my own way by trying to save my check. Doing what...
  6. Sock: funniers1-5

I bet you I have more possible evidence in my posts than him just because I’ve actually posted and he’s been lurking. It is always easier to build a case on an active player than a lurking player.
  7. Sock: funniers1-5

VOTE: EVENSTAR Almost forgot that.
  8. Sock: funniers1-5

Yeah. Even Star is full of it. I know this is going to look bad on my end, but I could not get on until now so I unfortunately have not had a choice. I’M THE REAL COP. I had two shots. Night one I used on OS which is why I tried to save him when people decided to lynch him. Night two, and...
  9. Sock: funniers1-5

What is the vote count? This is all of today’s votes. OS is in the lead but I don’t believe he’s mafia. I’m not inclined for a mislynch on an active player. unvote: SSL VOTE: Evenstar
  10. Sock: funniers1-5

I misread your post, so the part about the guy read is my bad. I still standby it being ridiculous to ask for more definitive reads on D2. How do you know the leading wagon was town? What was the leading wagon? Sure looked like Dark for most of the day and last I checked we don’t know his...
  11. Sock: funniers1-5

Why didn’t you clear it up earlier? Copying as a joke is fine but why play along with a post restriction for even a moment? Why not say so when you made a non copy post? So you’re positive they weren’t mafia bussing mafia? What defines a noteable wagon? Just about everyone had a wagon on them...
  12. Sock: funniers1-5

That was just a general statement of town wincon. It was pretty clear that he wasn’t saying that that is his win on wording.
  13. Sock: funniers1-5

He’s said so much in his posts you might want to point out where this is. Well quote it. And why did everyone ignore me when I tried to start a wagon on SSL but paid attention to LM? So mean. :cry:
  14. Sock: funniers1-5

By the way.... This isn’t repeating what someone said. Thus they don’t have a post restriction. Thus they lied. Lying about a post restriction is pointless and anti town. Unvote: Hamtaro Vote: SexyScumLord
  15. Sock: funniers1-5

So your vote is a joke....why not a serious vote when there is plenty going on?
  16. Sock: funniers1-5

Only indeps save jester lose upon death. Mafia win if their team win save for traitors. Mafia not being expendable seems like a slip. In fact mafia being expendable is more common than town, which is how we get bussing. Either way no townie is expendable. Losing one townie is a loss for town...
  17. Sock: funniers1-5

You sound like you’re in court. Fair enough. unvote:mafiosloth vote:hamtaro
  18. Sock: funniers1-5

Left Why? UNVOTE: whoever I was voting VOTE: mafiosloth Reason being a joke vote when the thread is more serious. Reason for choosing you over others: Yours is the first in the line of new joke votes. This is not a joke vote.
  19. Sock: funniers1-5

VOTE: Mafia Exponent I’m offended! Unless you meant defnotafunnieralt.