• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Dolce

Your Newest TCG additions!

Amazing pulls! :D
  2. Dolce

Gorgeous cards! That cubone art is heartbreaking though. </3
  3. Dolce

Really cute additions!
  4. Dolce

That's a gorgeous card! :D Sounds like holding off, paid off.
  5. Dolce

That's amazing! Congrats! :D
  6. Dolce

After 8 packs of nada from Ultra Prism I finally got these in my blister packs. :D
  7. Dolce

Yesterday was a good day for cards. :D I went to the flea market with my dad and I found a hobby vendor who had some old cards, and some EXs. I really love old card art. I'm definitely a sucker for old sets. So I picked up all of the older cards he had. Later that day I went to GameStop...
  8. Dolce

I love the art! And I love the holo pattern on chandelure too. :D
  9. Dolce

From the Raichu GX box I got myself recently I managed to pull a Shining Jirachi. :D And I picked up a Dark Porygon2, Team Rocket's Handiwork fullart, and a Glaceon EX full art for my significant other from this card shop nearby my mom's.
  10. Dolce

Bought a pack of The Best of XY and got these: Mwehehe. :P I want to buy more packs but they're so pricey. </3
  11. Dolce

I bought a Team Skull Pin Collection box, and a Shining Legends Pikachu and Mewtwo Pin Collection box. I pulled a Houndoom EX, and a rainbow rare Entei GX. :)