• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) More of a general question about the Pokedex than an X&Y specific question, but... I'm going to attempt to complete the Pokedex this gen in hopes of getting the shiny charm. (I believe Serebii confirmed it's in this gen while doing Pokebank...
  2. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING My FC: 3265-5103-3870 Safari type: Water with Gyarados, Bibarel, and Poliwhirl catachable. I'm really looking for a Riolu FS. If anyone has Riolu in their FS, please add me.
  3. T

Toko's art thread of meh.

Um... Hello. Been a long, long time since I last posted on Bulbagarden, not like it matters sense I only rarely posted back in the day on the anime forum so... Anyways, recently found my way back this place and noticed it had an art Forum. Normally I'm not one to self advertise sense I've had...
  4. T

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

Dat face. /shot Haven't watched the episode yet because I can't find any good subs, but from what I've seen from the screenshots on Serebii, the animation gets a bit... Off-model at a lot of points.
  5. T

Looking back, How would you rate the Unova league arc?

Inb4 Best Wishes hatefest. Overall, it was meh. I personally didn't outright hate it, but there we're a lot better ones. 5/10
  6. T

Do you think gen VI will finally end the curse of the plushie?

I doubt it. There will always be at least one 'cute' Pokemon in order to sell things. Only problem I have is that what the writers consider cute and what most people actually consider cute are apparently two very different things...
  7. T

Team Rocket: Leave or stay next series?

I say they're gonna stay. Whether or not they go back to their Sinnoh personalities or continue to pull off B plot missions like in Best Wishes still has yet to be seen. (I personally hope they find a balance between the two. To be honest, they really got on my nervs in DP...)
  8. T

What will you miss about Generation 5?

I'm going to miss the Unova region as a whole. I loved how urban it felt as opposed to how countryish the other regions felt. Castelia City has to be my favorite town in a Pokemon game ever. Also gonna miss the 2D sprites. I'm excited for the 3D models in X/Y, but being raised on the 2D sprites...
  9. T

Who's Your Favorite Pokemon? (Looks-Wise)

Riolu and Vulpix are my favorite Pokemon design wise. I like their evolved forms to, but something about their unevolved forms just make me like them more.
  10. T

Ever had that one Pokemon.....

Every Riolu or Vulpix I've ever caught. They're my top favorite Pokemon design wise, but being first form Pokemon... Yeah. Although I did try to use a Riolu competitively once, albeit it was a gimmicky reversal set.
  11. T

Why Do You Play a Pokemon?

I use to play it because I was heavily into the competitive meta-game way back in gen IV. I don't play that competitively anymore though, (Mainly because of how over centralized perma-rain has become) but I still love this series to death. I grew up with this series like many people, and I still...
  12. T

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year If it is gen VI (Which I'm personally with the boat that believes it is), I'm just interested in seeing how they'll handle it after how plot driven Black and White were. It would feel like a massive step back if they went back to...
  13. T

If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do?

Provided I would be able to use one of my competitive capable teams, the several scenerios I could see are... The generic 'Try to curb stomp the entire main cast' scenario. Try to pull of the generic 'curb stomp the entire cast' only for it to be deconstructed and fail horribly because of some...
  14. T

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: Genesect in Movie 16 Dat CG. /Shot Seriously though, am I the only one who heard the Transformers theme in my head when Genesect transformed?
  15. T

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth I'm really hoping there's DLC for more Pokemon later on. I was kind of sad that I couldn't recreate my EoS team in this. (Riolu and Vulpix.) I'm really interested in what the story is like. I'm kind of suprised that they let you...
  16. T

Best characters to bring back in Gen 6!

I'd like to see a pervious player character besides Red make a come back. Don't get me wrong, Red is still one of my favorite protagonist, but I was seriously disappointed that Red made another come back while Hilbert/Hilda were nowhere to be seen in B2/W2. It wouldn't have been so bad if it...
  17. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'd like to see a villainous team whos grunts aren't completely utterly incompetent. While Plasma was pretty cool, it was mainly N and Ghetsis that made them stand out. The grunts pretty much gave away that they don't give a crap about protecting Pokemon (beating a Munna/Musharna, forget which...
  18. T

Favourite Pokemon With a catch.

I want to say either Riolu or Vulpix from PMD:EoS, but sense you can pick from a number of Pokemon to be the protagonist or partner in it... ... Only other Pokemon I can think of is the Oshawott from Pokepark 2. (Rented the game out of curiousity, was actually better than I was expecting seeing...
  19. T

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Probably a bit odd to hear, but Platimun and Pokemon Battle Revolution. My first Pokemon game was Leafgreen, but Platinum was the first one that truely made an impact on me. It was when I first learned about the competitive meta-game and how to EV train and breed IVs. Pokemon Battle Revolution...
  20. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

Someway to balance out perma-weather. Being someone who used to play Pokemon competitively, (Keyword: Used) I hate how over centralized perma-weather became when the abilities were put on non-uber Pokemon. Especially rain teams. It's the main reason I don't play competitively anymore, and sense...