• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN] Hey, I messed up and happened to win with a Pokemon in my team that really has no business being there. I'm still kind of roughing out the rhythm of my team and ironing out the last few members so could I have my record reset?
  2. M

Accidentaly killed a shiny

I found a shiny Koffing in original Silver like 10 years ago. Only shiny I've ever found and I accidentally made it faint, I was so disappointed. Had a friend run away from a shiny Combee because he wasn't paying attention at the time. My other friend who was working really hard to get one...
  3. M

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN] Hello, I would like to join in on this if thats okay In game name: Michael FC: 0705-3004-7448