• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. RetroPokeFan

The English dub is being released too slowly to be an effective promotional tool in 2020

Man, Kahn can say some of the dumbest crap sometimes. I swear he must have been drunk off his ass saying that.
  2. RetroPokeFan

The English dub is being released too slowly to be an effective promotional tool in 2020

Probably nothing since the final episode of Sun & Moon airs on March 6th.
  3. RetroPokeFan

Not heard a peep outta Disney XD. I think the dub will most likely go on a short hiatus after they've wrapped Sun & Moon up until they announce it.
  4. RetroPokeFan

Bakugan must be thanking it's lucky stars that it has the benefit of having a US/Canadian company help out with the production - in this case both Nelvana and Spin Master.
  5. RetroPokeFan

I'd be dead surprised if there is someone who managed to not know at all considering if you were on social media, you'd need more than just 20 strokes of luck in order to escape the news since everyone was talking about it. BBC, sports news sites, fans, gamers, voice actors (including some from...