• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN015: Snow Day, Where is Karakara's Bone?

I mean more than just siblings or one parent. In SM, Mallow is the only one with one parent, and it's explained why she doesn't have a mother. They never really did anything like that before. Sure, it's nice to see Dawn and Serena's mothers, but there's no explanation about their fathers. Misty...
  2. Islander Princess

Preview JN015: Snow Day, Where is Karakara's Bone?

I'm really glad it seems that the anime is keeping up with the family themes from SM. It was so refreshing to actually see the protagonists' families for once, and I think it's great that it's continuing into the new series. Being introduced to Koharu's family told us a lot more about her, so...