• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

5IV Japanese White Gengar and more

Here's what I got. FT: JPN White Gengar Event Timid 9/20/14 *5IV, may want more than one JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Relaxed 8/7/14 JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Sassy 8/1/14 * obtained before Powersaves JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Timid 8/1/14 *obtained before Powersaved JPN Tanabata Shiny...
  2. S

GEN VI: Immunity Gligar or Poison Heal Gliscor

I'm looking for either a HA Gligar or HA Gliscor since I don't have too much luck in looking for one. Last time I found one, I accidentally ran away. IVs don't need to be perfect or doesn't even need to have good IVs at all. I would really prefer a female in a Luxury Ball if possible. As with...
  3. S

GEN VI: Gen VI Events UPDATED: August 9

I have the following: Events Relaxed Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/07/14) *New*Lonely Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/07/14) *New*Careful Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/02/14) Sassy Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/01/14) Obtained before Powersaves Timid...
  4. S

Shiny Tanabata Jirachi LF: Other Natures or Other Gen VI Events

I have a Timid and a Sassy one I'm looking for other natured ones or other Gen VI events other than:
  5. S

Pokeball Prismillons

I got 5 copies of the Pokeball Vivillon being given out in France. I am looking for the following: PS To those who can clone, I would prefer if you clone and return the Vivillon since it isn't too convenient for me to clone them. Someone was just nice enough to clone me 5 of them.
  6. S

Legit Nicknamable Flawless Meloetta

I am able to nickname because I RNGed my Trainer ID and Secret ID to match that of the Event. I have also personally transferred one to Gen VI to confirm that it is possible. Info about Meloetta: Meloetta(Nicknamable) Lv. 50 OT: SPR2013 | ID: 03013 Nature: Modest Ability: Serene Grace IVs...
  7. S

GEN VI: Looking for Movie 17 Darkrai

Hi, I am looking for a Movie 17 Darkrai. Any Nature will do. Proof is not necessary, but highly appreciated. I do accept clones. You may pick up to 5 of the following. Following would need to be cloned
  8. S

Spoilers Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, and Shiny Zygarde

Some hackers found Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, and Shiny Zygarde. What do you guys think? BTW these also appear in Serebii's X and Y Pokedex. Xerneas Yveltal Zygarde
  9. S

GEN VI: Japanese Gen VI Events

Hi, I am looking for Any Japanese Gen VI event Pokemon. I can offer the following: Events Shinies If anything you're looking for is not on the list, feel free to ask. I still have lots more not listed. As for breedable Shinies, I can breed any flawless as available in Gen V.
  10. S

GEN VI: Timid/Modest Bank Celebi

Hi, I'm looking for a Timid or Modest Celebi with Sp. Attack being one of it's perfect stats. I can offer a Flawless Meloetta with Modest Nature or a Flawless WIN2011 Celebi with Jolly Nature. If there is anything else you're looking for just ask and I'll see if I have it. Would still be...
  11. S

GEN VI: Choice Band

Hi, I'm looking for a Choice Band. I can offer a Master Ball or Mewtwonite X for it.
  12. S

Mewtwonite X and Masterball

Hi, I would want to offer a Mewtwonite X or a Masterball. What I would want in exchange would be a Mewtwonite Y for the Mewtwonite X and an Extremespeed Dratini for the Masterball.
  13. S

or Gen V: Certain Shaymin Events

Hi, I would want the following in order to complete all Shaymin Events. -Japanese Movie Shaymin(aka Eigakan Shaymin) -Japanese Oak's Letter Shaymin -Film11 Shaymin -Peli11 Shaymin -Japanese Ranger Shaymin -PC Shaymin What I could offer are on this thread...
  14. S

Thanksgiving Raffle(Closed, Winner Announced)

Contest Closed, Congratulations to Lennongrad for winning. Thank you to all who participated. Stay tuned for another contest soon. Prize: #492 SHAYMIN OT:Oblivia ID:03060 Jolly Nature (Spe+, SpAtt-) Moves: -Growth -Magical Leaf -Leech Seed -Synthesis To enter, all you have...
  15. S

High Plains Patterned Vivillon Giveaway

Hi, my native Vivillon Pattern is the High Plains one. I am willing to give one to anyone who wants it or needs it for free. I can also infect it with Pokerus if you want.
  16. S

Pokerus for All

Hi, recently my friend traded me a Drillbur with Pokerus so I decided to spread it and share it with everyone who needs/wants it. Just trade me any Pokemon you don't want for a Pokerus infected Pokemon.
  17. S

Some Stuff

Hi, I'm looking for some stuff. I don't have too much to trade in this Gen but I can RNG flawless shinies in Gen V. I can give Squirtles as I am currently breeding them. For the flawless shinies, you can request any breedable ones as available in Gen V. List of stuff I'm looking for. Items...
  18. S

GEN VI: Ditto

I'm just in the early part of the game and couldn't get a Ditto just yet. I am offering a RNGed flawless shiny Durant in Gen V for it. 3DS friend code: 3582 9360 8813 Black FC for the Durant.
  19. S

RNG Breeding Service

Gen V RNG breeding service I'm offering RNG Breeding services in exchange for events. I can RNG any breedable Pokemon to have perfect IVs and be shiny. If interested, Please fill up this form. Form Just a few of what I RNGed in the past, These are strictly not for trade. Wants
  20. S

Looking for legit Movie 16 Events

Hi, I am looking for a legit Movie 16 Genesect and Mewtwo. I do accept clones as long as it's legit, and nothing from pokecheck.org please. You may choose any event/shiny from this link: I can RNG breed 2 flawless shinies of your choice for you. For RNG Breed, please fill up this form...