• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. J

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Code: 2148 9592 1630 Trainer name and 3ds name is Jessie I have X and Y but currently playing X ID no: 07794 Trying to add as many people as possible
  2. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So I just got a froakie from japan through a wonder trade and its ability is something called Protean instead of Torrent. The froakie looks to be from an egg as it's at level 1 but it's also in a dive ball. I know the mechanics for the pokeballs...
  3. J

Looking for a Treecko egg to replace my starter

kululu That sounds great. Thanks.
  4. J

Looking for a Treecko egg to replace my starter

Hey guys, I just started Black 2 and since I've played through Unova with all of its starters already I was hoping to find someone willing to trade me a Treecko egg to use instead of my Snivy. I'm specifically looking for an egg because I want it to have me as its OT. I don't really have...
  5. J

Stupid Things You Did as A Kid

In my friend's Red that I borrowed before I knew anything about Pokémon, I didn't even know how to change Pokémon in battle, heal Pokémon or beat gym leaders. I just tried the same thing over and over at a gym, and eventually my awful team (which I think was just a charizard and an onix...)...
  6. J

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I just started watching this to see why everyone thinks it's so epic. I really don't know if I like Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy best, and I feel like a complete idiot for being able to say that I spent my entire afternoon watching My Little Pony. And I'm oddly okay with that. :D...
  7. J

Sprites from the Hollows! (Contest- Harry Potter)

Count me in. :D Awesome theme!
  8. J

Your Name Pokemon

Wow. Those are my numbers exactly... 67 and 142. Are you me? :O
  9. J

TheMasterofShinx's 2nd contest: Easter

I'll enter! My entry is a rabbit-based fakemon made by splicing together Oshawott, Dewott, Torterra and Flareon. Spliced in MS paint and recoloured in Photoshop.
  10. J

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Nearly every episode.
  11. J

people in real life that look or have names as pokePeople

My name's Jessie and I know a guy called James. :P And I have a cat. Am I Team Rocket now? :O I've also known a few Ash(ley)s (one was a boy, a few were girls), a few Brendans, a Paul, a Max, a few Caitlins (although none with that spelling) and my cousin's name is Brock. There's also a friend...
  12. J

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

I only have the UK unlocked. If anyone wants to trade with me, I can unlock Australia for you. :)
  13. J

Does Geechisu look like Zero Wing villain CATS?

TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG...ZAGOON. Heh now that you mention it, I don't think I can ever take him seriously again. xD
  14. J

New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-To the birds, Snakes on a plane, foxy grandpas

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters Is this alright for the middle evo fire starter?
  15. J

IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves translated

Re: IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves transla Not loving the names of the abilities, especially Sap Sipper. I fully expect threads that say, "LOL isn't it funny that Marill and Deerling can have Sap Sipper but not Heracross. LOLOLOLOLOL." All because of...
  16. J

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters Finished the final water starter.
  17. J

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters Can I call dibs on that final evo water starter? It looks pretty epic. :D
  18. J

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites How's that for the grass one?
  19. J

List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan sites

Re: List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan s I guess. I'll accept this a little more this gen because Unova is based on parts of America, so I guess it's allowed to be more American with its names. But I really think it'd be helpful if they hired more...
  20. J

List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan sites

Re: List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan s I know, but these are the english names, not just the American ones. For every english-speaking, Pokémon-playing country. It gets annoying because this is The Pokémon Company International now and they...