• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. The Archer

World Championships in the anime

I just don't see the point of it. I mean it's one thing to want Go to get better at battling so that he can start battling Pokemon before he captures them (even if it would ruin the whole point of the Pokemon GO angle that the writers are obviously going for), and a completely different thing to...
  2. The Archer

Well, yeah? I mean you can't expect Ash to be active in every episode. Even previous sagas didn't have Ash take the lead role in every episode, so this is sort of a weird prediction to make imo. The best compromise would be that Ash might do some training in Go focused episodes so that he isn't...
  3. The Archer

People say this is in every series and they are always wrong, so no I'm not buying it. Ash isn't guaranteed to beat Leon even if he manages to battle him again at the end of this saga, but even on the off chance that he would win, the writers would just find a way to reset or regress him in the...
  4. The Archer

I'd be down with that because I'm the embodiment of schadenfreude. Tbh though I'm not excited for the prospect of a world championship storyarc that involves Ash because I hate episodes that feature major battles at the forefront especially if only Ash is going to compete while Go stands in the...