• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. The Archer

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

Is that Pokemon GO event the only notable promo that this film is getting? Because outside of this forum and fan!Twitter, I've seen absolutely no promotional material for the dub of this movie at all which is sorta worrying since I thought for sure that this movie would be marketed alot more...
  2. The Archer

Well yeah. It's like I said before, airing this movie during the holiday period would've been a bad decision since most people have better things to do during the holidays than sit home and watch Pokemon, what with people entertaining guests and traveling and all that good stuff. So the odds of...
  3. The Archer

Tbh given the recent launch of Disney+, I'm surprised that the movie isn't being released exclusively on that platform.
  4. The Archer

Idk how I feel about the release of this movie, but tbh since the ratings likely would've been shit if the movie had premiered on Disney XD anyway, I guess a Netflix release makes sense. Hopefully there will be tons of promo for it.
  5. The Archer

Can't say that the international handling of this movie bothers me. Maybe if this were a completely original movie I would feel sympathetic, but like if you really want to see this movie that badly then you can at least settle for watching the original first movie instead. I don't think that the...
  6. The Archer

I feel like the closer to December that it airs, the worse it'll do ratings wise because the holiday season is when a lot of people travel or watch holiday specials. Nobody other than really hardcore Pokemon fans would want to stay home and watch a Pokemon movie during the holidays imo.
  7. The Archer

I highly doubt that keeping the old 4Kids soundtrack would attract that much more interest in the movie tbh. Besides, what's so bad about the Japanese soundtrack? Most of the songs from the Japanese version of the 1st movie were used in the main anime's English dub at some point beginning in...
  8. The Archer

The dub title is fine at least, so there's that. But knowing that Goldfarb or whatever his name is will be in charge of massacring the soundtrack is just...
  9. The Archer

'Prestigious job'? He composes cheap synthesizer music for a kid's show. You make it sound like he's a brain surgeon or a five-star general. :X3:
  10. The Archer

It's just "pretty cool?" The lack of genuine interest that they display towards this movie...