• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. K

World Championships in the anime

We saw Raboot mildly interested in battles. And this could just be interest in how Pikachu performs. If we analyze the situation, Go was also interested in Ash's battle at that moment. So we cannot assure that Raboot has any obsession for battles. Also, Raboot seems to still like the aspect of...
  2. K

I think Go just needed to use Raboot more in fights to catch Pokemon. Raboot seems to have some interest in fights, but he also likes participating in Go catches. I mean, Raboot was the first to notice Spearrow on Episode 18 and he quickly started following it.
  3. K

You know, there is little reason to prevent Ash from defeating Leon, since defeating Leon (or not) won't affect much the result for the next season. I mean, even if Ash doesn't beat Leon, he will still be Top 8 (at least) between 8 regions. It is difficult they can return to a regional league...
  4. K

I don't think they could return to the badge quest or a regional league after Pokemon World Championship (that involves 8 regions). I think it is possible they will replace Ash after this. Although it is more likely the replacement will be a new character (not Go).
  5. K

It is also important to mention that Ash won't just switch rank with another trainer after he defeats this. Pisces was around rank 2100, but Ash rank is 3763 after defeating her (Ash ranking before defeating her was likely over 10000).
  6. K

The World Championship will likely have events in different regions and involve trainers between the 8 regions. That's how Ash travellig between 8 regions would be connected to this. About Ash being an aimless globetrotter with the World Championshi squeezed in, that's exactly what happened...