• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. SpinyShell

Name a bigger downgrade than this.

While the menu sprites have gotten far better as the generations have gone by, the fact that the gen 6+ menu sprites no longer have individual animations, instead just bobbing up and down, is a very minor, but still sad, downgrade. Imagine if we could have SwSh/LGPE quality sprites with their...
  2. SpinyShell

Oh, I totally misinterpreted what they said. Sorry about that, @Emelie.
  3. SpinyShell

I assumed the Rainbow Rocket episode took the team leaders from the respective game realities where they won, so Archie and Maxie would have already established their different teams.
  4. SpinyShell

I'm pretty certain they were a part of their respective teams, but I could be wrong. Edit: I misinterpreted what they said. Just ignore this comment.
  5. SpinyShell

I think one of the biggest downgrades is the gen 7 Pokedex to gen 8 Pokedex in terms of functionality. You lose the ability to search for Pokemon, view Edit: Gmax Pokemon at an angle, zoom in and out, view idle animations, view more than two attacking animations, and listen to the Pokemon's cry...
  6. SpinyShell