• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. K

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Ooooh~ Really? So Premier ball literally /is/ just a pokéball with alternate colouring? Thanks for clearing it up c:
  2. K

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread But is there any way to actually /proove/ the capture rate of 1x o-o or was it just said somewhere officially XD; How did they work out the mechanics for the heavy ball, anyway?
  3. K

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm not entirely sure if this counts as a suggestion. But there's a small rumour going around about the Premier Ball. I don't know if this is the place to put this or not, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. Maybe you've heard it...
  4. K

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Just an Idea. Though it could take a long time to document. Along with their beahviours and things, could it be possible to describe their sounds as well. Not all pokemon say their name, after all, and without looking up specifics in...