• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Missingno. Master

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Alright, so, Bulbapedia logged me out, and when I try to log back in, I keep getting this Error 503 Service Unavailable deal. Been like this for a good few hours now, too, what's going on? EDIT: And now I'm logged back in somehow. That was odd.
  2. Missingno. Master

A few pages back it was mentioned that a third held item thing was introduced, which Serebii originally labeled as "Dream World exclusive". He's since changed that to "1%", implying that such items are obtainable normally on their wild Pokemon. I can confirm this- a Clefairy I caught in the...
  3. Missingno. Master

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Little suggestion here. I don't know if this has already been brought up/considered/accepted/rejected or whatever, but here goes. OK, you know how a number of the Generation V Pokemon pages have their Dream World artwork where their...