• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Dotamin

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

FUCKING FINALLY!!! It says on Serebii that it will last 7 minutes and is expected to contain Gen 8 info! HYPE!!!
  2. Dotamin

Oh god, the UK and Plus/Minus rumours are back. All we need is the title reveal and one gameplay footage to disperse it all, yet we get tormented like this.
  3. Dotamin

View: https://twitter.com/leopold65107856/status/1087734406419222529?s=21 Little shrew confirmed fake. I'm in tears.
  4. Dotamin

Pretty sure that's Calem from X &Y just with a recoloured jacket.
  5. Dotamin

It's beyond cute. This is one of the few instances where I genuinely wish that this is not a fake leak (even though it probably is).
  6. Dotamin

Let's not get confrontational now. There is seriously no need for this thread to devolve into that.
  7. Dotamin

I thought something important got revealed from the amount of accumulated pages... Anyway, leaks that have been posted so far don't sound convincing to me. Ps, am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of a region based on UK? If they are going for European country as an inspiration, Greece...
  8. Dotamin

So movie 22 has the official release date now? What are the odds we will see either a new Gen 8 Pokemon or a new feature that will be unique to gen 8 games (like mega evolution, z-moves) in it? If the Gen 8 games are really out in 2019, then we should at least have the titles by the end of February.
  9. Dotamin

Not that I expect actual Gen 8 info in December, but we usually get the first glimpse of something related to a new generation (most notably new Pokemon) around January or February. I don't think 2 month really make that much of a difference. Besides, it was already confirmed that they are...
  10. Dotamin

LGPE looks great in my opinion (the key word being 'looks'). The fact it will be limited to original 151 Pokemon and that Pikachu and Eevee can't evolve is a huge disappointment. That being said, I'm looking forward to more new trailers for the game and seeing what else it has to offer. Also...
  11. Dotamin

This has to be a mainline game reveal. I know they had some sensational announcements in the past that turned out to be not that important but come on. There's no way this is pertaining to some silly Zeraora feature or the anime.
  12. Dotamin

Well, I could post 'it's fucking nothing' meme but we still have 3 more days to go. Also, Paul Ryan's tweet gives me confidence that this is THE week.
  13. Dotamin

I assume you think it pertains to 151 because of her phrasing ('unfortunately, it's true', 'accepting' etc.)? There are plenty of rumoured details about LGPE that many players find hard to accept.
  14. Dotamin

What makes you think that one is correct? There are tons of information about LGPE. If anything, 151 seems the least likely out of all of them to be correct.
  15. Dotamin

To think just a week ago we were happy that there was finally a believable leak and that there would be an announcement this week. Now we are back to 'XD I'm gonna die before Pokemon Switch gets announced' meme. But seriously, we still have a full week to go. It's not over yet.
  16. Dotamin

We have been assuming this since February though......
  17. Dotamin

Yeah, mostly team flare. Also Harrison from the anime. He had both of them too.
  18. Dotamin

Sneasel and Houndoom? Boy, does that lineup sound familiar. XDXD
  19. Dotamin

Boy, do the pages of this thread multiply fast when there's a rumour that might actually be correct. Anyway, I'm totally excited for this even if the whole GO thing isn't really my cup of tea. I just hope they can insert some new Pokemon in there (at least a new eeveelution). If Pikachu and...