• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Islander Princess

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

I'm SO happy we're finally going to get to see this movie! I'm not happy the Netflix thing turned out to be true. I still would've loved to see this movie in theaters first. I have Netflix, but I don't really like it and didn't plan on keeping it a whole lot longer. Hopefully this isn't a sign...
  2. Islander Princess

I'd rather watch every single Pokemon movie remade into CGI than ever rewatch the Hoopa movie :sneaky: I get why some people aren't big on how this movie was approached, but I don't agree that means it deserves to never be released. That seems to be a weird take that a lot of Pokemon fans...
  3. Islander Princess

Why? I really want to see this movie dubbed. There are plenty of fans out there who are excited to see the movie and would like to see it.
  4. Islander Princess

I've been wondering that myself. I'm sure it probably has something to do with distribution rights (Disney doesn't technically own Pokemon, they just air it) but I'd love at least having the older seasons on a streaming platform. Disney Now (which is a separate platform from Disney+) is where...
  5. Islander Princess

I am happy we'll likely be getting it in the next few months, but as someone who doesn't really love Netflix, this idea makes me a little nervous.
  6. Islander Princess

This is really bumming me out. I just want to see the movie! I wonder what's holding it back. TPCi? Disney? Are they still trying to organize some theatrical release? I can't remember ever getting a dub movie later than December.
  7. Islander Princess

I wish they'd say something about the dub. I'm honestly really excited about it, and I've got some friends who want to see it as well (who are not regular watchers of the anime). I find it very odd that they're not taking advantage of the nostalgia trip and marketing the heck out of the movie...
  8. Islander Princess

I've started wondering if Disney XD is planning on airing the movie with a preview of the new series and that's why they haven't said anything yet. We got SM's preview in December 2016 and the movies usually premiere on TV in December. That's the only good reason I can think of for why they...
  9. Islander Princess

Aw man, that's disappointing news. A friend and I went to see Everyone's Story in theaters last year and we had a blast. Having grown up with the original movie, we were really looking forward to catching this one in theaters.