• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. H

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Thank you.
  2. H

Well, I will try again. There's wrong information on this page: Duplica - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It says Duplica's Brazilian voice actors are Marisol Ribeiro and Letícia Quinto, but only Letícia Quinto voiced Duplica in both episodes indeed. You can confirm that...
  3. H

Aw, please... :/
  4. H

Here's a source which says that Letícia Quinto was Duplica's voice actor in Brazilian Portuguese. There's no Marisol Ribeiro in the cast. Pokemon Universo: Elenco de Dublagem I don't know if it's necessary, but I can prove with audio/video sources if there's someone in the staff who knows...
  5. H

I have found some wrong info on Duplica's page. It's about her voice actor in Brazilian Portuguese. On that page, it's written she was voiced by two actors (in two different episodes), but the voice actor was really the same one. Since there is no official media to confirm that information...