• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. A

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Oh god can't see any of these pictures! I have no idea whats going on! :O :(
  2. A

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I know I've only posted here like, once-ish? But I loved the Anthology! I would also love to participate in the next one, probably with a drawing. :) What are the requirements/specifications?
  3. A

Which anime episodes are particularly good? Is there a consensus?

Here's some episode's I think are particularly funny. I'm not big on the "OMG ASH CAUGHT A POKEMON" episodes, I really just like the lol's. Claydoll Big and Tall A Hole Lotta Trouble The Ghost of Maiden's Peak Where No Togepi Has Gone Before Get Your Rotom Running Ditto's Mysterious Mansion...
  4. A

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Wow, Cori Falls sounds so lame >.< Is there a link to her stories? (sorry if I missed it on another page...) I feel like I need to know how bad this stuff really is. xD Edit: Nevermind, I found a site. So OOC. :O
  5. A

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Hahahahah that .gif is hilarious xD
  6. A

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Paperhorse108, Thanks :) Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of it, but I know that it was one of May's contest episodes where she loses. Team Rocket are stuck taking notes all day long from their "boss of the day," and they got super tired. xD
  7. A

Rocketshipping Club...!!

So, I've lurked here for about 2 or 3 years now. I've been a rocketshipper for ages, like since season 1 first came out. Just thought I'd join and spam a few pictures. :)