• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums. -You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself, nor can you nominate banned members. - All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and...
  2. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums. -You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself, nor can you nominate banned members. - All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and...
  3. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v8]

4. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v7]

5. Water Max

I have an unread Private Message which I can't view

In my notifications it says that I have "1 Unread Private Messages" but I can't view this PM in my inbox. How do I find this hidden PM in my inbox or remove this notification?
  6. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v6]

7. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v5]

In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums. -You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself. - All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and adding 1 point to 1 nominee. If the...
  8. Water Max

GEN VI: Hidden Ability Skitty, Snorlax, Tentacool and Mudkip

I want to trade some of my Pokémon for a hidden ability Skitty, Snorlax, Tentacool or Mudkip because they are unobtainable in X and Y and I didn't get them in Generation V when they were available. For trading the Hidden Ability Skitty, Snorlax, Tentacool, Buneary or Mudkip I could trade another...
  9. Water Max

GEN VI: Starf, Lansat and Enigma Berries

I am looking for one of each Starf, Lansat and Enigma Berries so that I can breed them for the move Natural Gift. I could offer to trade any Mutation Berry except the Salac, Apicot and Kee Berries which I could breed for the trader if requested or several berries which lessen the damage from a...
  10. Water Max

Where or when will form differences happen in Hoenn?

I have created this thread to discuss speculation on where and when the form differences of some of the Pokémon in this hyperlinked list will happen in Hoenn. For example Deoxys was only available in its Normal Forme in Ruby and Sapphire but I expect there will be some meteorites in Mossdeep...
  11. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums. -You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself. - All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and adding 1 point to 1 nominee. If the...
  12. Water Max

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

I am offering 3 Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and then transferred to my Y version. The Pokémon I want to trade them for (preferably untouched) are: Articuno from Pokémon X or Y versions Mew Latios Latias Kyogre Groudon Jirachi Regigigas from Black 2, White 2 or the...
  13. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v3]

14. Water Max

Water Max's Miiverse drawings

In this thread are the images of my drawings in Miiverse. These pictures were hand drawn by me on the Wii U GamePad and posted in various different video game communities on Miiverse. Each picture can also be clicked on to go to their respective Miiverse posts to see the picture in a bigger...
  15. Water Max

Advertisements on Bulbapedia and Bulbanews

Are there now advertisements that pop up at the bottom of the screen on Bulbapedia and Bulbanews? I've seen some of these adverts while browsing and my computer has a security message saying a virus related to advertisements has appeared my computer so I thought that these adverts may be coming...
  16. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v2]

17. Water Max

Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]

18. Water Max

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

I am offering several Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and transferred to my Black version. The Pokémon I'm wanting to trade them for (preferably untouched) are: Articuno Zapdos Moltres Mew Raikou Entei (must not be shiny) Suicune (must not be shiny) Lugia (with the...
  19. Water Max

What ability would the user above have? [v2]

This is a second version of this thread. Just choose any Pokémon ability that seems to fit the user above. There's no user above me, so I can't choose an ability.
  20. Water Max

Water Max's Pokémon Merchandise Collection

In June 2012 I decided to take some pictures of all my Pokémon merchandise. I took these pictures by putting the items on my two single beds. Below are some pictures of my Pokémon merchandise starting with a picture of all my Pokémon items then zooming in on different sections...