• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. L

NU Pokemon you wish were better?

Oh god yes. Sword Dance Explosion was something to fear. Now with Explosion Nerf Lickilicky is nothing.
  2. L

More GTS problems with localized names...

Wow the filter is retarded. Is battling against Assclown the Salamence really a huge priotity that needs to be fixed?
  3. L

Puberty - What is it like?

Everyone is forgetting one key thing
  4. L

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I used this in game, and it does wonders Dig/Earthquake Metal Claw Rock Slide Swords Dance/Claw Sharpen/Filler/HM?
  5. L

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

If I'm everstone breeding with a ditto, who gets the stone?
  6. L

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

IceBarrage The Cryogonal Your nicknames are the nicknames to pierce the heavens!
  7. L

What tier will they be in?

Leaf Storm is completely outclassed by Serpeior. Sceptile does more on the first Leaf Storm and is faster, but Serpeior is still fast, bulkier, and doesn't need to switch out fearing -2 Special Attack.
  8. L

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

I like all pokemon, but Meganium if I had to choose. I love Cryogonal, Lickilicky, Garbador, and Probopass.
  9. L

New minigame on Pokemon.com

I want Flareon, but I can't even pass level 2
  10. L

For a twist: which gen 5 pokemon is the worse? Please no troll answers like Magikarp or Tynamo.
  11. L

...Seriously? I know why Garchomp was banned, and Salamence was a decent ban, but really, Blaziken?
  12. L

Anime in Pokemon?

Darker then (Pokemon) Black
  13. L

Create-an-Ability

Re: Create-a-Ability Fire vs Fire- This pokemon takes no damage from attacks that are the pokemon's type. EX: A normal type with Fire vs Fire can not be hurt by any normal type move.
  14. L

Anime in Pokemon?

Giga Excadrill Breaker!
  15. L

Your Best Baton Pass Ownage

The Gorebyss was in a cherish ball, however, it's just Pokesav'd.
  16. L

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

If I use Acrobatic with a Flying Gem, do I get the Gem boost, or both boosts? I Transferred my Shiny Suicune and got Zoroark, so I can confirm this.
  17. L

Can Pokémon be educational?: How to implement Pokémon in the classroom

I love the idea, but I can see it being a flop due to bullies.
  18. L

Your Best Baton Pass Ownage

Pokesav =/= hacking. It's the exact same thing.
  19. L

Why do you cheat?

You only get 1 Earthquake TM, but SO many pokemon can learn it. Why Limit it? (Pre Gen 5)
  20. L

Most Useless Pokemon

Delibird for being trolled. It has both Vital Spirit and Insomnia. Encore/Counter/Mirror Coat/Charm. Switch into an attack, Encore, Counter/Mirror Coat it to death.