• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Windchild

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: P-P-P-Pokemon!

I've been on-and-off trying to get a Shiny Lickitung...still haven't but since I started, I restarted Rescue Team DX, and recruited a Shiny Lickilicky on it so. I feel ya.
  2. Windchild

I ought to make a new theme for myself, but I'm not sure that I'm really on here often enough to warrant the effort
  3. Windchild

pancakes are better, fight me
  4. Windchild

nah it's cool, I was kinda vague with it so
  5. Windchild

I recently realized I'm trans.
  6. Windchild

*insert Smash Ultimate theme here*
  7. Windchild

eyo!
  8. Windchild

and the next one after is gamer, and about 20 titles later it's boomer
  9. Windchild

oh hey, Yuuki
  10. Windchild

worm is the best word ever
  11. Windchild

Realization

So it's been a hot minute since I've been here. I joined this place back in 2012 and I'm not sure how many of my buddies from back then are still on here. But I digress. Anyways, Latias has been one of my favorite Pokemon for as long as I can remember. Back in the day for you newbies...
  12. Windchild

Windchild's Wacky and Whimsical...Art Place

13. Windchild

shiny-hunting is pain
  14. Windchild

boy I sure do love not being able to evolve a Pokemon I should technically be able to evolve at this point because the item for it is locked behind random daily events
  15. Windchild

SwSh Need a few things

I want a Ribbon Sweet so I can evolve my Milcery, a Star Sweet for another one down the road, and a Hidden Ability Indeedee. If anyone can hook me up, that'd be fantastic~
  16. Windchild

Windchild's Wacky and Whimsical...Art Place

17. Windchild

I know I could have, but y'know...too lazy.
  18. Windchild

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

with the remakes, I can see them end up being inferior to Platinum in every regard except graphics and speed, 'cuz A. They'll probably leave out the Battle Frontier again B. They'll probably keep the Dex cut down C. They'll probably decide mapping how accessories attach to every Pokemon is too...
  19. Windchild

I wanted to be Flayn from FE3H for the Halloween sockpuppet party but I was just too lazy to figure out how to access my old sockpuppet account/make a new one
  20. Windchild

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

HGSS also didn't allow location-based evolutions. also imo Super Mystery Dungeon is still good I have absolutely no faith in potential DP remakes given ORAS's flaws and the current state of Pokemon overall.