• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Sneasel12

Dialga's Gate Raid Event - Vs. Primal Dialga!

Howl (0 BP)
  2. Sneasel12

Event Dialga's Gate- Final Singularity (Primal Dialga Raid Event)

Entering with Joe the Houndoom. Houndoom Nickname: Joe Birthday: September 1 Gender: Male Level: 52 Bond: 30 Contest: Beautiful 20, Clever 20, Cool 20, Cute 20, Tough 20 Ability: Flash Fire Obtained: Starter (lv.5) Holding: Flametounge Evolutionary Track: Houndour -(lv.24)> Houndoom Ball...
  3. Sneasel12

The Arcane Realm: Land of Freedom and Magicks

Missingno. Master - Rolling your eyes at the man, you point out that you weren't expecting things to go quite they way they did, and that more importantly the entire group of skunks seem to have disappeared entirely, a notion that causes the man to raise a hand to shield his brow from the sun...
  4. Sneasel12

Missingno. Master - With Skuntank in Dennis' sights, Stewie opts to remain on alert in case he's needed in the fight, despite the massive drops to his defense. Dennis rushes the skunk, scaling the beast before jumping on its head with the power of his Rock Climb. With Dennis now decidedly close...
  5. Sneasel12

Missingno. Master - Expressing your immediate displeasure with the group of skunks turning to fight you, withdrawing Chuck seems like the best play in order to maintain the safety of your team. As Dennis buffs himself with a Dragon Dance, it's clear the group wants nothing more than to send you...
  6. Sneasel12

Missingno. Master - After healing Meowth of his rather bothersome status, your group has a quick discussion as to the nature of this particular task, opting to split up a bit in order to round up the fleeing Stunky. Stewie sets a Safeguard up, a matter of protection from any further poison the...
  7. Sneasel12

Missingno. Master - With your mind set to figuring out what might be causing the Stunky to have come to the meadow, you and your team shortly set to work looking for the small Pokemon. Or rather, you would be, were it not for the fact that the moment Meowth approaches the flower beds two of the...
  8. Sneasel12

Missingno. Master - Dismounting the Salamence as you land in the Meadow, the large dragon bows in acknowledgement of you, or perhaps to the mission you are now on, before flapping its wings and taking back off. It would seem you will need to find your own way back to the cave after your mission...
  9. Sneasel12

The Adoption Center

Slamming down $200 for this little guy and tossing him in a Cherish Ball.
  10. Sneasel12

The Adoption Center

Adopting this Lunatone for $200 and throwing it in a Luxury Ball.
  11. Sneasel12

Time Out: The Expanded Document

...holy cow I need to update my... everything over here.
  12. Sneasel12

Elected Mod - for Better Mod/Member Communication

Okay so you people made me log on to this ill-gotten forum for the first time in years. Congratulations. >Required Activity Levels While I do agree on the fact that any hired mod should have to have been around for a specified amount of time at minimum, I think the idea of requiring that they...
  13. Sneasel12

The Egg House Records

Grabbing this little girl and putting her in this Pokeball (4/10). Last one was used here.
  14. Sneasel12

The Egg House Records

Hatching time, hatching time, how I love the hatching time~ I do believe it's time to find out what's inside this here egg.
  15. Sneasel12

The Egg House Records

Oh my, it's been quite a while already since I've picked up an egg. If I could grab a Rock Core Egg it would be most appreciated.
  16. Sneasel12

Candy Store Records

Re: FB Bank Depositing: 1 Candy from Updator Rewards Withdrawing: 5 Candies for the Cable Club Total: -4 Rare Candies
  17. Sneasel12

Pokémart Records

Re: Pokémart Grabbing a Monday Candy, thanks.
  18. Sneasel12

The Egg House Records

It's okay, these things happen. Picking up the little guy in this Pokeball (3/10). Last one used here. I think his new owner wants to be the one to give him his first rock, though.
  19. Sneasel12

The Egg House Records

I know you guys are busy so you couldn't get a confirmation, but I do believe it's time for this here egg to hatch.
  20. Sneasel12

Pokémart Records

Re: Pokémart One Monday Candy, thanks.