• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. DynamicFusion

Pokemon DVR Ratings Thread | ...AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!

Guess that makes much sense tho. I compared it because XY&Z itself was advertised as a new series but I get your point.
  2. DynamicFusion

Pokemon DVR Ratings Thread | ...AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!

I think it's more about people who are faithful viewers towards the TV Anime rather than people who select and pick and watch selective episodes imo. Although to be fair, SM had better TV ratings in it's first 20 Episodes than PM. SM even did better than XY&Z (Last 47 Episodes of XY).
  3. DynamicFusion

@JinksChow how did the episodes of Sun & Moon after the Timeslot Change perform? I wonder if the numbers are high compared to these low Early-SM Numbers because that would confirm the suspicion of people not being able to watch the Episodes on Sundays.