• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Daren

Pokemon DVR Ratings Thread | ...AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!

Not too surprising; the first airing wasn't that long ago and I believe the episode was available on the official channel for a while, so anyone who wanted to catch it had ample opportunity.
  2. Daren

Pokemon DVR Ratings Thread | ...AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!

I'm curious, too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Alola League finals in particular got a spike from people going to catch the historical moment later.
  3. Daren

It's a shame we don't have the XY numbers which would make it easier to tell if Journeys is performing unexpectedly well or if Sun/Moon did worse than usual (or even both). Edit: To clarify I don't want Sun/Moon to have done poorly, I'm just curious since I'd read that in the past every series...
  4. Daren

So if I'm reading this correctly it's generally doing better than Sun and Moon but it's peaks aren't as high? It seems to be consistently rank 4 or 5, while Sun Moon varies from 9 to 3.