• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Queen Cynthia

World Championships in the anime

Are we debating whether or not Go is going to participate in the Pokemon World Championships? I'm sure he won't. He was introduced as a guy with one goal only: catching all Pokemon until he'll finally get to catch Mew (which I personally doubt will actually hapen). Also, Go doesn't really have...
  2. Queen Cynthia

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't seen that post until now. Well, although I can't disagree with you (because in the end it's all speculation), I'm convinced there's enough evidence the writers preferred Cynthia to all the other champions. First, of all champions so far she's had the most...
  3. Queen Cynthia

I didn't say Cynthia would enter now, because, according to my theory, she stands beyond that World Championships and thus, doesn't even have to enter. The writers are good at inventing totally new concepts out of nowhere, so they might easily introduce some elite club of "Ultra Masters" with...
  4. Queen Cynthia

That's probably because in BW and partly in SM there were other "official" champions of the respective regions (Alder, Masked Royal, Ash). So, introducing Cynthia as Champion would probably just confuse new and younger players and having Cynthia compete against those aforementioned champions...
  5. Queen Cynthia

No, if what I think could happen will come true, she doesn't even have to enter in the first place, becaus she's already there (at the not yet visible top), waiting for any challenger who manages to defeat the one who might look like the strongest trainer as of now. As for the World Tournament...
  6. Queen Cynthia

We don't even know if she entered or not ;) ;) (Why should she even bother? haha) That whole Master class thing is still shrouded in mystery
  7. Queen Cynthia

After Ash beats Leon, it turns out that the best is yet to come ... in the form of Cynthia as his final opponent. Since Ash confimred in this week's episode that winning the Pokemon world championships is just one step towards becoming a Pokemon Master, I'm sure there's some body else and...