• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. RileyXY1

World Championships in the anime

I honestly think that we won't see the Galar Gym Leaders at all unless Gou decides to challenge them.
  2. RileyXY1

It reminds me heavily of when Dawn's Buizel started becoming interested in Gym Battles, leading to it being traded to Ash.
  3. RileyXY1

Raboot is now obsessed with battling, and Gou has to satisfy him somehow. Either Gou would have to take on a serious battle challenge or he will have to give Raboot away to Ash.
  4. RileyXY1

They'll have enough time spent in Galar for Gou to compete in 8 Gyms and compete in the League Tournament afterwards.
  5. RileyXY1

I think that if Gou is going to get a battle related goal that he would do the Galar Gyms instead.
  6. RileyXY1

I don't think that they would give two members of the main cast the exact same goal at the same time.
  7. RileyXY1

Now I straight up think that Allister isn't even going to show up.