• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. J

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

For Nintendo Switch reveal they bought the domain exactly 1 minute before the reveal so I I expect something similar this time.
  2. J

You realize that the game was leaked before this tweets right? He didn't know about Pikachu / Eevee. Other people did.
  3. J

I said around May. So I include April, BW2. Also did you even read what I said about SM? it should've been announced in May. Only 2 of 9 games weren't revealed on or after April.
  4. J

Pokémon Black White was announced in April. Also the only reason SM was announced in February was because of the anniversary. If it wasn't because that it would probably have been announced in May with footage. This notion that "new gens are announced early" is total BS. X/Y and B2W2 have been...
  5. J

The riddler admitted to be trolling. https://m.weibo.cn/status/4342924986694344
  6. J

Pokémon doesn't even use domains for the games anymore. They just use subdomains of Pokemon.com
  7. J

CoroCoro has begun to leak. Nothing interesting it sems
  8. J

Lol, with or without Pokémon, Fire Emblem won't be the star of the Direct. There will be a big announcement at the end, just like Smash for March 2018 and Animal Crossing for September 2018.
  9. J

That was a 1 dat event only in a Pokémon Center in Japan where that's fairly usual.
  10. J

That has nothing to do with Pokémon. The title mentioned in the briefing is one that doesn't appear in the schedule. Pokémon 2019 already appears in the schedule.
  11. J

That a direct is coming is obvious. But the next one won't feature any Splatoon update because... There won't be more. As I said content updates are over, don't expect anything or you will be disappointed.
  12. J

You are very misinformed. They confirmed long ago that the last content patch would be in December 2018. Content updates are over. They also confirmed that splatfest and balance updates will continue until July 2019. After that the game won't be updated anymore...
  13. J

No. Nintendo Network is used only by 3DS and Wii U. Switch uses a totally different network infrastructure called Nintendo Switch Online and a different account system.
  14. J

That's not new. That job listing has been there for almost a year.
  15. J

Guys... In case you didn't know this account is from a mysterious Ubisoft employee. However they teased and correctly predicted the mini direct and the Labo announcement.