• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. LazySpy

Review JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

How about Ash's Litten from Sun and Moon, who wanted to be caught but Ash still had to fight him regardless? I mean, it is a reasonable assumption to make, don't get me wrong, but Gou happens to run into just too many Pokemon with that individuall character trait, doesn't he? Kind of breaks my...
  2. LazySpy

Review JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

They key diffirence being Snivy was a first stage starter owned by a begginer trainer, and the battle litelary being the first said trainer ever fought. Charizard is a finall evolutionary stage starter owned by LEON. This guy defeated motherf*cking Lance in the previous episode. So no, not...