• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

Really Quick GIMP Splash Art

Yeah, I just got back into making art with the GIMP. I made this little splash art both to personalize the GIMP and to make sure I didn't get a brain fart and forgot all the elements of the GIMP. The lighter area in the bottom is where messages such as "Loading Brushes" will appear and since...
  2. M

Famitsu Confirms New Game?

Source Not sure if it's true or not, so can someone help?
  3. M

Introducing Shoddy Battle!

Website Well, it seems that we have our foray into D/P NetBattle. There are still some glitches, and not everything has been added yet, but it looks great despite the incompleteness. I don't know what's going on about Competitor, but this seems a good alternative for a while.
  4. M

EV Training

Didn't put this the D/P forum since it applies to other games as well. So, does anyone else here EV/Nature/IV train? I've only started during this gen, since there's Wi-Fi, and I really didn't get into the games of last gen. Frankly, it doesn't bother me when people say that I have no life...
  5. M

New Box Wallpapers

Not sure if everyone knows this yet =/. http://www.filb.de/?site=games/nds/dp/box Just enter you Trainer ID and say the four words to the TV Director in Jubilife City TV Station. Sadly, only the TG Wallpaper words are up.
  6. M

Evolving Feebas

Anyone else having trouble with evolving it? I have a Bold Febass and I fed it Poffins from Pamtre Berries, but it still won't reach the maximum before the Sheen gets filled (around 8 Poffins it gets its Sheen filled). I have no one else to blend with. Can anyone help me with this?
  7. M

Too Awesome

Go to the your Badges and you can play simple songs with it: Mary Had a Little Lamb 3 2 1 2 3 3 3 2 2 2 3 5 5 3 2 1 2 3 3 3 2 2 3 2 1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 1 1 5 5 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 5 5 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 If you made one, be sure to post it here.
  8. M

New Epi Title!

??????????!! Buizel! The Road to Strength! will be airing on May 17, 2007. This is it, we'll finally see who gets Buizel.
  9. M

Nintendo's Wi-Fi Connector

Is it any good? Or should I look for something else to get Wi-Fi?