• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Patrick Haines

Advice Needed On Strange Game I Found...Thanks

How do I know which ones are safe? Can certain ones corrupt my game files or hurt PokéBank? Obviously, I know nothing about hacking or how this works. Thanks.
  2. Patrick Haines

Thanks for the information. I do not know anything about hacking. What should I do with all of the hacked Pokémon?
  3. Patrick Haines

So, I recently bought a used copy of AlphaSapphire and before deleting the content, I decided to look through the save file to see if there was anything worth saving and trading to my other games. Legendaries, Shinies, rare items. Pretty standard. What I found was extremely odd and potentially...