• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year I like the sprite style gameplay but an additional 3D version of future games would keep me replaying them. The series doesn't have much replay value for me because I like to preserve my original trainer so I usually just...
  2. M

Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is require

Re: Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is req Arceus makes for a cool looking pokedoll. I'd like to see more C-gear skins considering the US/English seem to only have Keldeo for BW2. It seems everyone outside of Japan gets left in the dust a lot when it...
  3. M

Trippiest Pokemon

I've always thought Ludicolo and Probopass were trippy/freaky.
  4. M

FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion

There's another extended maintenance coming up soon so I wonder if they're adding more to the PGL.
  5. M

How much do you pay attention to stats?

When it comes to my favorite pkmn I care about stats. If I'm going to keep them I feel I need to unlock their full potential (nature/ability/IV's/EV's).
  6. M

Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna You can get both, I got the second today.
  7. M

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

I'm 20 and will probably always love and appreciate Pokemon since I grew up with it. I enjoy the games the most and the movies. I don't care if anyone thinks it's uncool because the fan-base has continued to remain huge for around 15 years. Besides I've met many adult fans and we appreciate the...
  8. M

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai I will nickname mine Lucifer, give it a Dread Plate and place it in my pc... :idea: :XD2: (I wanted Lugia with it's hidden ability Multiscale.)
  9. M

Who do you think is responsible for the "so i herd u liek mudkipz" meme?

It started at deviantART apparently according to some online sources but I would think 4chan made it much more popular. So, The Internet. Now trainers look like trolls if they have a level 100 Mudkip... lol
  10. M

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Mew is my favorite pokemon of all time. Although I also love Abra, Dragonite, Ninetales, Weavile, Milotic, Jirachi, Shaymin, Emolga and some others. hehe :-p
  11. M

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in September, 1991. I got into pokemon around when Blue version came out for Gameboy. I like the games and movies the most.
  12. M

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa I really wanted Lugia with Multiscale and voted for it. Sadly it didn't make it to the top. I don't understand why anyone would vote for a pokemon with no hidden ability. I'm guessing some people, probably...
  13. M

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

Member Savedata ID: 1948289 World ID: 3 PGL Nickname: MysticJacob
  14. M

Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

I like Dusk and Luxury balls so I use them but many times I breed pokemon for special moves so they often wind up in a regular pokeball. When it comes to legendaries I try my best to get them in a pokeball or luxury ball with a good nature to show my effort. :-p
  15. M

Greetings All!

Thanks everybody and for the compliment! I don't want to spam so hi to the other new members too. :-)
  16. M

FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion

I'm happy I completed the Plain Catalogue and now I'm just focusing on growing EV-reducing berries and such. I've gotten more than a dozen DW vulpix, dratini, abra, and other really good pokemon too including female. I'm hoping the Global Link will release the Leppa Berry some day soon because...
  17. M

Greetings All!

Hi, I'm magickwings (or Jacob). The forums are beautiful and I'm happy to meet fellow Pokemon fans. :-)