• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Mijumaru) At last, I have taken control of your TV set. Are you receiving me?
  2. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Tsutarja) But sit and fart in the duck! And sit and fart in my love! ( beep ) full. My need? Maim her hard! And sit and FAAAART in the duck! (Zuruggu) ( gasp! ) You eediot!
  3. M

Caption the screenshots!

Correct! Here you go! (hands cookie)
  4. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Corn) Your parents are aliens! And while you're at school, they shed their human skins and breathe dryer lint!
  5. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Iris) I am the ultimate evil, complete with hot and cold running water!
  6. M

Caption the screenshots!

Mijumaru's response to the criticism of its English name, "Oshawott."
  7. M

Caption the screenshots!

Correct! For this you get... *hands jar of cookies to Arturzfiorini*
  8. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Jessie) TOUCH OF EVIL!!
  9. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Iris) Those idiots think they can listen to "Fart in the Duck" all day... *laughing* (Ash and Dento) *tiredly* But sit and fart in the duck... and sit and fart in my love... If you get the reference of the second line, you get a jar of cookies.
  10. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Jun) Wait, Enperuto-sama! Come back! (Enperuto) I can't stand trainers who lose to what they're fans of...
  11. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Kibago) *gasp!* It's Battra! (Pendoraa Larva) Did you make another Battra joke about me?! (Iris and Kibago) Uh... no? (Pendoraa Larva) LIARS! *insert Ghidorah roar from Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah here* (All) But we didn't make a Battra Larva joke about you! (Doryuuzu)...
  12. M

Caption the screenshots!

Thanks for the cookie!
  13. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Pendoraa Larva) I just hope people don't make Battra Larva jokes about me.. (Kibago) *insert Godzilla roar from Godzilla 1985 here* (Tsutaaja) Taste my back, Battra! (Pendoraa Larva) Oh great, the Battra jokes are starting!
  14. M

Caption the screenshots!

Here you go! (hands cookie)
  15. M

Caption the screenshots!

A failed attempt for Tsutarja and Pokabu to imitate the Hyper Combos from the MARVEL VS. CAPCOM series. (Pokabu) Does this information highway have a rest stop? I've gotta go potty! (Ash) You should have gone before we left! Just hold it! A cookie for anyone who gets the reference
  16. M

Caption the screenshots!

Invader ZIM. That's where the quote is from.
  17. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Ash) WHY IS IT I KEEP LOSING THOSE (beep)ING POKEMON LEAGUES?!?
  18. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Pikachu) Darn you, Mijumaru! Start dancing! (Mijumaru) 0_o
  19. M

Caption the screenshots!

Lucario attempts to cosplay Lobomon using a giant glo-stick (which is actually two glo-sticks). (Maylene) Uh, Rukario-chan? You're holding it the wrong way.
  20. M

Caption the screenshots!

(AuroraLanturn) I swear, the animation reminds me of several anime between the mid-1980s through the early 1990s... (Omega) You got that right... (Both) Surrender now, or prepare to DIE, loser! (Omega) Grey Sword! (slashes Team Rocket) And my job here is done.