• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. G

GEN VI: Any Cacnea/Cacturne? Also maybe Ferroseed?

I'm deperately seeking either to trade for a Cacnea or a Cacturne, or at least find someone with them in Friend Safaris, I dunno what my Friend Safari is and what can offer in ruturn but I can try my best. I can breed Froakies and Chespins for you, as well as Squirtles. I'm also looking...
  2. G

GEN VI: Looking for Dittos with specific natures

Hi there! While I've caught a lot of Ditto, I'm getting kind of frustrated because I am having a hard time getting ones with an Adamant, Calm or Timid nature. I would be looking for any Dittos with those 3 natures to round out my ditto collection with coverage of those good natures. I don't...