• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. noworry

Style Thread (New Styles: PMD Blue and Red!)

how's this coming along?
  2. noworry

Style Thread (New Styles: PMD Blue and Red!)

I remember there being talk about a summer style? is there still plans for that? I think it'd be nice, especially now that the last month of spring is coming up.
  3. noworry

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

it kinda hurts my eyes tbh, I imagine it’s the same for some others, especially people with worse sight or more sensitive eyes. other than that I can’t say I understand the connection between lightbulbs and making everything bright grayscale?
  4. noworry

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

the fact that there’s lights and joy in the middle of the darkest time of the year. we see daylight half an hour a day if we’re lucky (yes for real). without the holidays i do think december would be hella depressing.
  5. noworry

What is the User Above Known For?

known for NERD
  6. noworry

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

my dad doesn’t like video games so until i was 10 the only console we had was a ps2 with some soccer and racing games. when i was about 10 i got a DS from my grandparents and the first game i had for it was nintendogs. after a year or so i bought soul silver because i saw lugia on the box and...
  7. noworry

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

9/10 zorua?
  8. noworry

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

let it go from frozen. i honestly really like the song though, even after hearing it like 5000 times lol...
  9. noworry

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

depends a lot on what kind of drawings you wanna do, the above thread is a good place to start, though.
  10. noworry

Post the first three things that come to mind

food snow car
  11. noworry

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

i'm aaaaight
  12. noworry

Explain Your Avatar

is a doggo i made
  13. noworry

Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

i've decided not to. at the start i was very excited for the games, they looked really promising, but what they have shown so far (and a bit of what i've seen in leaks) makes them look very rushed and overall they feel like downgrades compared to past gens. yet they cost more than usual. i just...
  14. noworry

An open-World Pokemon Game (Talking like Breath of the Wild)

i do like the idea of an open world pokémon game, personally. especially if you put down regular paths and kind of treated it as a more realisic version of the routes we have now. i wouldn't want it as wide as the area in botw though. breath of the wild's main focus is the open area, while...
  15. noworry

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

THEY DONT? :0
  16. noworry

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: P-P-P-Pokemon!

oh cold weather is def better. who doesn’t love a good ol’ frost bite or some nice slippery roads.
  17. noworry

AC? hah. there is not such thing, only space heaters and fireplaces.
  18. noworry

i melt in anything above 20 tbh.
  19. noworry

hilda! and 20C is perrfect.