• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. The Archer

The English dub is being released too slowly to be an effective promotional tool in 2020

I dunno exactly when he said that but considering that 4Kids' subbed Yu-Gi-Oh DVDs from the mid-2000's flopped after a few releases, he sort of had a point.
  2. The Archer

The English dub is being released too slowly to be an effective promotional tool in 2020

I'm assuming that you're being facetious or just trying to give me a hard time like Panky and whoever else constantly stalks my posts looking for things to nitpick over, but here you go. You can find all kinds of information about the subject in just a few clicks. I'm not going to pull every...
  3. The Archer

Tbh I think that the reason why TPCi refuses to offer legal subs is because there isn't enough demand for that sort of thing. I figure that the majority of the international audience is made up of young kids anyway and kids typically don't like subtitles because they hate reading. So TPCi...